Sunday, October 21, 2007

Of Ad211

I have been eating well.. the appetite is back after weeks of hectic work schedule, and weekends has become days for indulging in good food and good company..

today marks the last day of my lessons when the angmoh, Mr Corey from australia, flying over from Perth to take us for a day's lesson from 10am to 3pm. Somehow feel that i do have a better understanding of the subject and what he requires from us for the exams after today.. as it stands now, looks like i'm in the "credit" zone based on my mid-term test, my presentation and final report..

this is not good enough, a Distinction is between 70-79.. 80 above equates to Higher Distinction, i have set a internal target of Distinctions for all my 12 modules in this 2 years of part time studies, i know its not easy, but i'll try and hit the D when i can..

now the stakes are laid for a Distinction if i'm about to score about 75% or more for my final exams, which is taking place on 20 Nov, 17days after my wedding.. i'll have another paper to prepare for on 19 Nov, so till then, i'll be resting and doing stuff for my wedding

Just a peep at what i'm do learn for talk about in class:
FACETS Model of Advertising effects
Perception
Affective Response
Persuasion
Association
Behavioural Response
Cognitive Response

These are the headings, there's lot more to talk about and application for a particular ad can bring in the relevant FACETS..

Shall talk about Message Approach next time..








Marketing is not just about fish and vegetables

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home