Thursday, October 18, 2007

Of Crossroads again

Maybe i have only myself to blame for my current troubles, i left a decent environment that was conductive to my part-time studies, hoping for more exposure and learning in the private sector.. hoping that whatever skills and knowledge i have will be better utilised and appreciated elsewhere..

i'm not wrong to say that i did not find the right one to join.. in fact, i find myself in a dark hole looking out for that light at the end of the tunnel.. and just like anyone that is trapped within, it is always hard to believe that light will appear whilst you are engulfed within
i don't like my work, basically because you don't need experience and a decent education to do 60% of what i'm doing now..

i'm burdened with admin duties that disrupt my thinking, suggestions are might with minimum considerations, and conflicting instructions and changing of minds make easy task difficult

once again, i find myself at the same crossroads i faced 4months ago when i decided to leave my job, the only difference now is i have yet to secure new place to work before i leave this dark dark tunnel..

can i make things better here? i hope i can, but i know i cannot, isn't it great that i don't have a direct reporting officer? there's no one to assess me, no one to say what i should or should not do.. so i'm taking whatever that comes, whenever

i hate to whin, but that is exactly what i am doing now.. i hope to make this escape, to rediscover my true self and be valuable and contribute to a higher level growth or performance for which organisation i can be in






Waiting for the right one can be so difficult, thank goodness i already found my wife

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home