Monday, February 02, 2009

Of Decision Dateline

In keeping with the English Premiership transfer dateline, i have also made a decision on my future.. i have decided to make full use of my background knowledge that i have earned from my Diploma in Marketing as well as my Bachelor of Commerce with double majors in Marketing and Advertising..

I expect long hours and heavy workload, so while the pay isn't as good as i would like it to be, the fact remains that this job brings money and my focus now is to learn the rope and then improve on my time-management so that i don't have to work crazy hours

Wish me luck...

By the way, i havent signed on the dotted line yet.. should do that within this week, last day at my current job is tomorrow..

++++

Wisdom tooth serial no.3 and serial no.4 has struck, having gone through the extraction last June, i have yet another impacted wisdom tooth on my lower molar which requires the same strategy of cut open gum, break the tooth and extract the parts out.. Same story, but i'hv been through it before, so let's hope it isn't more painful than before and i can start eating decently.. 5 days of MC wasted completely thanks to being jobless.. oh well..

++++

Have fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home