Monday, July 28, 2008

Of P.S I Love You

Been wanting to watch this movie ever since it hit our shores, an awful combination of bad schedules, school work and family commitments delayed the process..
Finally managed to catch the show on DVD this weekend with wifey. P.S. I Love You centers around the story of how a couple cope with the death of the husband. Couple, instead of just the widow, as the hubby planned a series of letters and activities to help his wife cope with his death..

How sweet.. or how sad is that?

Death separates us from our loved ones, and it is this fear for death and the after-life that drives many towards religious pursuits and sorts. The harder you love, the stronger the pain
Death is not your usual enemy - the quarrels, 3rd parties, friends influences, family or relatives.

Death takes it all away. There is no fighting back

Morbid Post from a supposingly beautiful love story, i get absorbed into things somethings, perhaps this is the emotional part of me. I can't imagine how life would be without my wife and i can imagine how hard for her life without me.

To my wife then:



P.S. I Love You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home