Sunday, June 29, 2008

Of Worthy Players

Alright, enough is enough..

On May 19, i provided a review on arsenal's first team for the 07/08 season

I had commented the following on 2 players:

3. Bacary Sagna [8/10]
Relevation of the season, unknown french that Wenger dug out and shone at the earliest opportunity, keeping the right-back position for himself for a long time to come once he returns from injury, but that would take some time

22. Gael Clichy [9/10]
My choice for top player of the season, full of energy and determine, this guy rocks. Chases the ball non-stop, makes some mistakes but shows his determination on the pitch to recover from those mistakes and chase down the last ball, great at attacking runs too. Additional info: This lad played all 38 games for Arsenal this season, how's that for reliability?

Both have signed new deals, Clichy is a hard-to-find player in recent times, a player who is not only loyal but is also man enough to not let his agents do their shit with the club

"In my head it was always clear: I wanted to stay at Arsenal so I did not have to look any further or to wonder who wanted me. I gave them a guarantee of confidence. I am super happy. I hope that we can continue like this for another few years. It is just an extension of two years, so it binds me to the club for four years, so if I go to the end of my contract, it will be eight years that I will be at Arsenal. If everything goes well, I hope I can fulfil my contract."

Now that's an Arsenal player for you!

Adebayor?

Want to leave the club? FO! you are not even worth it. One good season doesn't make you king, 30 goals this season when it could be 50 doesn't make you worth getting the wages Henry got you asshole, get your stinking face off the club and move on, think about your god-damn retirement when you are 24, i hope you break your leg during training after you left the club and earn all the money you want doing nothing, and hell yeah, you'll be happy doing that.

Eduardo will get well, you break your leg and die

Hleb?

Oh, cry baby hleb, buy out your contract? Barcelona, Milan wants you? Haha, i'm laughing my arsenal off now kid. 3 seasons with the gunners, one decent showing in midfield finally but i wish you could shoot instead of pass when you have the goal in sight. Lack of goals, now no one wants you, are you going really buy out your contract, wait for SAFFC to make a bid or beg wenger to let you stay at the club?

Comon people, Arsenal FC is a different football club, even without superstar signings and great names which cause crazy money, we can still challenge. And if people like adebayor and hleb wants out, please Prof Wenger, strike them off and save us the agony of having this shitheads in the team

Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home