Thursday, June 26, 2008

Of My Football

Arsene Wenger after beating Middlesbrough 7-0 at Highbury (January 2006)"We could have scored more."

Having scored that own goal on that rainy saturday morning against TAS.. i somewhat feel that the football mojo in me is no longer that, i no longer have that feel when the ball comes to my feet, i no longer have that voice that goes "take him on, take him on"

Thierry Henry on diving
"Next time I'll maybe learn to dive, but I'm not a woman."

Of course, we lost that match, not by alot, but my own goal contributed to the deficit

You cannot say that you are happy when you don't win.
- Arsene Wenger

Is it the football off-season(well, Euros aside) that's causing this?

'As long as no-one scored, it was always going to be close'
- Arsene Wenger


Help, i need my football mojo back

"Behind every kick of the ball there has to be a thought."
-Dennis Bergkamp


Got to put on my jersey more, now that my colleagues from BAS got me my 2nd Arsenal Home Kit of the 07/08 season and my good old buddy from army and police got me the 07/08 away kit

If you do not believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.
- Arsene Wenger

Give me back my feeling damnit

Arsene Wenger reflecting on his first game in charge ahead of his 500th at the helm
"I remember I took away the chocolate bars [on the way home] and the players were singing ‘we want our chocolate back’".


Chocolate, mojo, wonder if that works

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home