Sunday, June 22, 2008

Of Being Back

For those who sent me the well wishes, once again, a big Thank You for remembering and for sending me those message/smses

I went for a short trip to Batam on friday and returned home on saturday evening. Nothing much to shout about for the trip, it was just some quiet time for me and my wife away from the hustles of life in Singapore

More updates when the feeling comes, and i do intend to blog more about how i met my wife at NDP, so stay tuned : )

I guess me and my wife has reached a stage whereby gifts are not that important between us and being there for each other has become the greatest gift and a daily treat, but this is what so gave me:














So sweet right? Yeah, that's my wife




Back, ah, the hectic life of a singaporean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home