Monday, April 02, 2007

Of Windows Vista n Lappy

Windows Vista! The next big thing? I hardly think so. This is the first time i am blogging through the windows vista system. Well, i managed to lay my hands on this original version because i bought a new laptop. (means i have to curb my spending henceforth)

What's so great about windows vista i say, been using the OS for about 3 days and i am seriously considering switching back in WinXP for now.. i won't say i'm anti-new technology, but the lack of distinct advantages is quite obvious..

did i mention that the system feels laggy even? yes my laptop runs at 1.8 when my super overheating desktop PC hits at 3.0.. but still, i expect more.. especially after dishing out my money for this new tool..

Brief Specs:

Intel Pentium Core 2 Duo, 1.8Ghz
2 GB RAM
100 GB HD
Windows Vista Home Premium
DVDR
5-in-1 card reader
Integrated Bluetooth
15.4 inch widescreen








its the (free upgrade) Fujitsu A6020VP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home