Monday, March 12, 2007

Of A first day at school

Like any primary school kid preparing for their first day of school, there was unrest the night before. Was it anxiety for school the next day or was it the post-trauma of not being able to get my printer and laptop(immediately) from the IT Show?

As i made my way to school after work, it became an instinct for me to conduct a visual search.. my target? (no, not chiobu k).. i was looking at potential groupmates. A tingle of kiasu-ness has engulfed me, am i "elistist" now as i begin ruling people out of the potenial projectmates group?

Perharps a little too soon for projectmates, but i had made my first friend on the first day of school.

It was hard to sit once more within a confined space to listen to someone speak for about 3hours (i had enjoyed the luxury of (office) space since i completed my cadet training).. it didn't help that he wasn't very fluent nor eloquent.. but still, he earned his spurs and that's way he's standing there lecturing and me, paying to listen..

got to start absorbing the information into my skull and be able to keep it there well








I survived

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home