Friday, March 09, 2007

Of A New Start

From the 12day of the 3rd month of the 2007th year since you-know-who was born.. i'm going to embark on my new journey, a new start, a new beginning..

ever wondered why i'm so long winded when i blog? i love to use long sentences, it gives my mind more space to think as my fingers do their work...

I'll be starting my degree program from monday and its going to be hectic thereon.. i have always believed that it will be tough handling both work and studies together, on top of that, there's a family factor now..

been focusing my mind to think in "marketing mindset" for quite a few days now, have to rediscover that killer instinct when it comes to ideas and copy writing, a skill that's in cobwebs since i graduated with my Diploma way back in 2003..

since then, it has been 3 months of army green brain-washing, character bashing and confidence smashing.. all these followed by the small rise in status to an officer cadet and then a few up and downs before i entered into my current job

spending more time talking to myself and maybe neglecting some/a few people along the way

would i be able to deliver the goods once again and make my $20k+ investment for a paper worthwhile? i would say that i could have done even better for my poly had it not been for finance-related modules.. and it'll all marketing and marketing this round..

let me hit some quick KOs and before i know it? i'll be wearing the mortar board on my big head and smiling for the cameras








D is for Distinction

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home