Thursday, February 15, 2007

Of Pictures and Pictures

I would say that i have an interest in photography, there was indeed an active urge to join the Camera Club back in secondary school and again in poly, however, i never did, back then, i was never able to get a decent camera and it was late in the last year of polytechnic that i was able to afford a Olympus Digital Camera..

it was a decent camera that shared many great moments with me, somewhat disappointed with the way it operates in low-light conditions and how it totally failed me when i was taking pictures after my final presentation with my Marcom classmates, one who eventually became my wife

Perharps to mark another stage in my life, i willingly sold the Olympus and got myself a Canon Ixus 60.. this trusted camera has been in action in for overseas trips such as Bangkok, Malacca, Perth and also numerous local destinations, most notably my ROM in june

14Feb, another great day to spend with a loved one and i truly enjoyed my day. To keep my blog my way, i shall not start posting pictures of myself, instead i present these:































Nice?






DSLR is a distant dream

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home