Wednesday, February 10, 2010

#403 Religion

Inspired by recent events involving a pastor making disrespect comments towards Taoist and Buddhist and then having apologies later after kopi with ISD.. i have my own views on the issues too..

religions teaches us to do good and do well, so there is hardly any religion that tell you its alright to harm others, make people unhappy..

the problem is, the marketing of religion is in a region where respect for other religion is disturbed.. when you try to convince others of your religion and in the process of doing so you end up insulting that religion, you are fucked..

so these people should fuck off, if you have a problem with someone else religion, keep your badly mouth shut unless being provoked.. and for YOU who have had insulted my and my family's religion before.. fuck off

Peace out

I'm not really suited for any religion so may Buddha, Guan Yin, Tua Pek Gong etc help me.. thank you sincerely

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home