Sunday, December 06, 2009

395: Interest

Something should be really wrong if the GM needs to sit me down to talk it out.. as it seems, he now holds the impression that something is really wrong with me and that i gave him the feel that i'm not interested in my work..

is that really the case?

Have i really lost interest in my work?

It was a question i didn't answer over work, it was a question that perhaps i'm sure of an answer, or perhaps its an answer that i'm not prepared to face as yet..

somewhat, i feel that i have little left to learn in my current capacity? does that mean that i have perfected my craft and thus nothing more needs to be learnt? It seems more of a case that i'm sick of the coordination work that i'm running and the lack of thinking that stems out from my job.. perhaps that's why i'm not performing to his standards.. because i care less about certain areas of my work now than i used to, than i should..

this seems to be heading down a really difficult path.. how will i survive this bad patch? will misfortunate strike again before i pick myself up? am i restricting my fightback because to some extent i know that the criticism that i recieved is not fully unwarranted? am i being picked on since i was once held in high regard by the same person who sat me down to talk now?

yes, i'm sick of all these unanswered questions.. maybe i'm not even trying to answer them now... as monday looms, i just hope things will turn out well.. till then.. till then then..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home