Sunday, January 31, 2010

#401: End of the road

For readers of my blog, i didn't expect #401 to read like this.. i had quite a few thoughts and topic to blog about yet i wasn't motivated/interested enough to get to it..

For readers of my blog, my grandfather passed away this evening (30 Jan 2010).. towards the end of his journey, old age and sickness took away the authoritative man that i have come to know and fear as a kid..

At the end, i believe that pain was minimal and this had come as a relief for him..

For him, he has reach the end of his journey.. rest well grandpa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can bruit about that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is even now a suspect as you did in the downgrade issue of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=duplicate file remover 1.0.0.124.129 ?
I noticed the utter you suffer with not used. Or you profit by the dark methods of helping of the resource. I have a week and do necheg

3:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home