Friday, February 20, 2009

Of A Week

In the space of a week, i have gone from being unemployed to playing a part in our economy. My first degree-level executive job, i am actually familar with the people in the company already and currently undergoing some mentorship for the stuff that i need to know in my work..

already, i'm covering some of the work that was leftover from my ex-company's engagement with my current work, hope all goes well..

with regards to my worries about long hours, i do feel that as long as i am able to maintain a consistent high output level within the normal working hours (ie. 8.30am to 6.30pm with an hour lunch in between), i should keep OT to a minimum..as it is, i have worked beyond 7 or 7.30pm on a few days in this 1st week alone..

the next milestone will be my confirmation which will take place in 6 months.. 

till then, work is placed aside and the weekend beckons.. saturday night will be spent at Modesto's in VivoCity as my ex-colleagues will be coming together to have some sort of a farewell dinner with me

have fun over the weekends


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home