Friday, November 14, 2008

Of Capsim Challenge V

The curtains come down and i would not say that i was completely happy with myself.. the final score for me was 867 out of a possible 1000.. in a way, i knew it somewhere around Round 5 that i would not make the cut for the finals..







While there is no point crying over spilled milk, i'll just complain a little about how i didn't really have the luxury of time to strategise my moves due to the sudden surge in workload in my job..

there.. really just a little complain

In terms of world wide ranking, i stand at a poor 110 amongst the 727 that signed up.. and i was quite a distance away from the top scoring team, which managed an impressive 970 against my 867..

it was also interesting that 2 people that i have no idea who they were found my blog becaused i blogged about it and they left comments about their performances etc.. a "new friend" from Curtin (i assume its Bentley campus in Perth) and another canadian chap that's studying in the US

All well ends well, a pity i would not be able to test myself against real people

Who dares Win

Congralutations and Best of luck to the 6 finalists, you have earned your place

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

970 is an amazing score. I managed 924, which led me to 22nd place, below quite a few Curtin participants, so there's no chance for me to play too. Ah well, atleast now I can concentrate on studying for my exams.

9:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home