Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Of Capsim Challenge IV

Left office close to 10pm tonight and only managed to start working on my decisions for Round 6 since the weekend break..

A brief look at my results so far:






As expected, i had a slow start as i wanted to avoid emergency loans and keep my profits level at a healthy level while keeping loans in check.. my score of 91 for round 4 is my highest so far and i'll hope to do better for the remaining 3 rounds of simulations...

If you noticed, there's someone that commented on my earlier post on Capsim.. this person was searching for more information on capsim when he came across my blog, well.. welcome to my blog then, our interest in capsim could be a starting point for friendship and i wish him/her all this best in this slugfest to get to the finals..

For those who were more interested in other tangible results, i'm no.2 in terms of cumulative profits in my industry and managed a decent profit of 32million in round 5 (versus 54mil in profits for the person who commented on my post)

There's always a mountain that's higher than the other

Quiz: Which is the tallest mountain in the world?




If you answered Everest!


Well


You are wrong!






i'm sure i'm right about you being wrong, so google it and get your facts right!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home