Saturday, August 30, 2008

Of Nothing

I have nothing to blog about.

But there's always something isn't it? Oh well, a week of reservist is over for now, the first week is a intermission week where the previous team ends off their 3week tour and handover duties to the incoming team(my team).

Charlie Team 2 has completed their tour and returns to their respective work environment next monday or saturday for some.

This year, my team, Delta 1, consist of only 2 officers, me and the other guy, i have allowed the other 2 officers in my team to defer their recall due to work commitments and in a way, i took a risk to handle the potential workload arising for the full three weeks of recall.

As it is, there are a couple of recalls occuring during my tour, we'll see how that develops, but in any case, me and the other guy should be able to handle things, reinforcements in the form of Delta 2 arrives from 08 Sep.

My initial plans to make use of the 3weeks to regain some sort of fitness and in the process get a slight tan is obstructed by the uncertain weather, wet mornings are a great turn-off as i get off the bus to take that long walk into the former academy and an even longer and tiring walk up that slope to my office. The path up and down this slope is to be repeated over many many times over the 3 weeks.

All well, ends well.

Also came across a great quote:

Even a broken clock gets its right twice a day


Yes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home