Monday, August 25, 2008

Of Reservist

It's that time of the year again, where Singapore males gets recalled for a certain period of time to perform a wide range of duties depending on your vocation and years in service etc...

I'll be at my unit for 3 weeks starting today, 25 August 2008

Some say that reservist is a like a mini-holiday away from work, some curse at the seemingly "pointless" exercises that are held to hone combat skills, other idle their time in air-conditioned offices waiting for time to pass..

What do i do?

A little bit of everything. Nothing in excess is beneficial, nothing


Meanwhile, i have earlier opened up a "new section" named 'Crops of my Cream' on the right column of my blog. Its a hasty selection of my posts which i would want to read again. Quality stuff it might be not, but crop of my cream they are.



Have fun, no matter what you are and what you are doing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home