Monday, February 04, 2008

Of Day One

And so.. i'm finally into my new office..

Day One seemed to start well enough, i managed to get on a premium bus service that went around Lorong Chuan, Up to CTE and out to Orchard, Diverting to suntec and stopping at the bus stop just in front of my office building..

The office was generally a nice place, bright cubicles, clear windows and i got a window seat facing the main road, at the corner, the great durian peeks out and further in, patch of the raffles place green can be seen..

Practically spend the day reading alot of documents including a full report, that surprisingly mentioned about my employment as well as my suggestion for an event, the idea was produced during the 1st round on interview and elaborated and presented in the 2nd round.. what's satisfying is that i get to see my idea in a report.. guess thats one of the reason why i was employed too..

the afternoon saw a repeat of admin duties, while boring, it wasn't as morale bashing as the previous office.. guess the environment and the people helps.. i do feel that i'm surrounded by people who are more eloquent and capable than me.. people who know their stuff and put their weight in make things work and to keep the engine running..

Day One also saw me OT.. what a start






Towards a better path then

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home