Thursday, February 14, 2008

Of Being Busy

There are some people who have a so-called hard life.. or bitter life.. people who cannot sit still.. people who cannot stand being stagnant and people who don't just settle for a status-quo..

perhaps, this time, by joining Business Advisory Services, i have found a match to my nature.. pity though, i'm not an associate, but a project coordinator that was appointed as a short term solution.. job offer, if any, would come from the client and not my current employer..

my days are now busier and i'm pretty much left alone with task to complete.. no one bugs me on what i get done and on one interferes with my decision making.. its pretty much like people telling me.. here's how we have done it.. understand it, and make improvements on it.. ah.. that drive to understand a situation and make efforts to improve the situation.. i'm really starting to love this job.. its going to be a tough road ahead, lots more hours, more white hairs, more self-satisfaction.. could i even be coming close to self-actualisation? no.. not really.. but its close

wisdom tooth is out again.. this time, on my left jaw instead of the usual right.. i didn't pluck them out when i was at my first job due to work commitments etc, how i regretted it.. i didn't have an opportunity to pluck it out in my second job.. and that too was a mistake.. now with this work on my table and studies running weekly on the background after exams on 18 and 2ofeb.. i find myself once again having insufficient space of time to get rid of the wisdom tooth..

in short.. busy but happy.. at the same time..too busy to get rid of my teeth (there's 3 by the way)






Facing a challenge and loving it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home