Monday, June 25, 2007

Of Farewell

Yes, its true and almost confirmed.. later today, we should be hearing Barcelona's presentation of Thiery Henry as a their player.. oh well..

No one can be blamed for what happened and the club must move on.. i believe Prof Wenger is already lining up a few names and checking on their availability.. the absence of a first choice striker means that some "big" name would be more ready to make the move.. wait is all we can do now..

“Well, I would to say you have been tremendous for me I really do appreciate it. I am shaking as I say this. I will always remember you. I will have you in my head and my heart. I wanted to reassure you that I always gave 100 per cent here. I know some people said some other stuff but I always gave 100 per cent. I hope you appreciate what I did here because I appreciate what you did for me. I grew as a man and became a better football player. I will always take that with me no matter what happens.

“Arsenal will be in my blood aswell as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gunner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gunner you will always be a Gunner. The Club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.”

-Thiery Henry, Arsenal Captain and Striker
June 2007







Farewell.. now for that next number 14!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home