Friday, June 15, 2007

Of Quitting from my job

If you haven't already heard, i have resigned from my current job and starting anew on 16 Jul. Before you go on to congratulate me, bear in mind that i forfeited my july bonus(0.5mths) and $220 cash, on top of that, my pay revision PB taken in May needs to be returned..

so that's life, you win some, you lose some..

being in this job has taught me many things, my passion for work, my desire for excellence.. flames of motivation put off one by one by people who care less, put off by people who are superior in rank and pay, but lack the general ability to man-management and handle general work..

at the same time, people who have suffered under the group of "care less" people hordle together to tide through the tide and curse at the living for behaving like the dead..

yes, i will leave on a positive note with little to lose.. pity though, that there really isn't that much achievement or contribution that i see as significant to call my own during my 20months here

for the remaining full time staff that are here, those who care less will continue to trouble and poison the division, those who have been carrying the load and lamenting on the lack of support will seek greener pastures.. that is the reality, the strong economy helps too..

ok, enough about work, i have plenty of time and days to blog more when i'm fully off the hook..









Change is the only constant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home